Saturday 5 March 2011

TESTIMONIAL by Beth Foster

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"The week my son and I spent with Gil Serique and his crew was a wonderful, unforgettable experience. Every day was filled with adventure, discovery and fun; every detail of the trip seemed planned with our delight in mind. (It's not always easy to delight a teenager, but mine came home with a whole new outlook on life!) The boat was clean, roomy and comfortable; the food was plentiful and excellent; Gil himself was incredibly knowledgeable about the scientific and cultural facets of the Amazonian world. I particularly enjoyed meeting residents of the areas we visited; Gil seemed to have friends everywhere who found it as exciting to meet us as we did to meet them. Every aspect of our trip far surpassed my expectations. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants a genuine (as opposed to "touristy") Amazon experience, and I'd be glad to talk to anyone who's considering retaining Gil Serique's services as a guide."

No comments: