Monday 23 April 2018

A testimonial by Alan Dean Foster

Alan!
Alan's favourite mammal that I put to swim with. (sort of swimming under request).

Alan Dean Foster
Author of Star Trek, Star Wars, Alien, The Drowning World (dedicated to me, of course).

www.alandeanfoster.com
"As a world traveler who has visited nearly 60 countries, I can unequivocally say that I never had a better or more relaxed time traveling anywhere than I did seeing Brazil with Gil Serique. 
Mr. Serique brings with him a unique combination of knowledge of flora and fauna and the local cultures together with the ability to handle travel arrangements from big city to back country that would stump the average travel guide. For example, not only does he know where to find the most beautiful birds and animals in Brazil, but also the best ice cream. I can not recommend him too highly

No comments: