Sunday 6 May 2012

Santarem 12n on the MS Prinsendam

Fish tid bits








I always do my best to make the brief moments I have with cruise ship passengers unforgettable and fruitful. The previous post has a sample of wildlife we shall see during the adventure. I guarantee once again an amazing time to my guests with lots of wildlife, History and some adventure. The trip starts when the passengers get out of the ship and finishes one hour before she departs. Passengers will have an opportunity to vitsit the city right before being taken back to the port. The idea is maximise your Amazon experience. The ones that join us will get a free copy of my new book THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS IN THE AMAZON!!!  MORE DETAILS OF THE TOUR WILL BE GIVEN IN OCTOBER, BUT IT WILL CERTAINLY BE ONE OF THE BEST ONE I WILL EVER DO. gilserique@gmail.com

No comments: